Massage therapy, or therapeutic massage, is an alternative medicine that can also often be offered as a complimentary service to other standard treatments for many different medical conditions including:
- Digestive issues
- Stress-related insomnia
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Paresthesias and nerve pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Athletic related injuries
- TMJ (Temporomandibular joint pain)
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy has been shown to reduce stress, pain, and tension in the muscles. There are many benefits to the body that massage therapy includes:
- Increased blood flow
- Reducing of inflammation and swelling
- Increased movement in stiff joints
- Increased mobility in tight muscles
- Lymphatic drainage
- Reduces scar tissue buildup
- Reconstructs muscle and connective tissue
We Make the Difference
Our licensed massage therapists are guided by a physician and therefore is much more beneficial to you than other business that offers massage therapy. This ensures properly guided care, which is often cover under your health insurance plan when prescribed by a doctor.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Now!
Call us at (269) 964-3300 or fill out the form below if you would like our scheduling coordinator to call you instead.