Regenerative Cell Therapy
Here at Radiant Healthcare Physical Medicine of Battle Creek we are constantly finding new ways to improve your health.
Regenerative Cell Therapy has revolutionized treatment options for those suffering from pain. Regenerative Cell Therapy uses regenerative cells to target the painful areas, help recharge the immune system, and greatly reduce inflammation. The use of your own body’s tissue to help heal injury and disease is known as Regenerative Medicine. Bio-cellular grafts are made from your own cells, which are typically harvested from bone marrow or fat tissue.
Regenerative Cell Therapy is an extremely safe treatment option. We are committed to the highest standards of patient safety, and adheres to stringent FDA regulations.
Benefits of Regenerative Therapy
• Increases longevity, healing potential, and function
• Reduces pain and the effects of aging
• Quicker recovery time
• Eliminates organ transplant rejection
• Can be used to replace damaged organs, skin and bones
• Can be used to treat cancer, heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune disease, neurological disorders and age related disease
Most individuals can return to their normal activities after 72 hours. The length of time it takes to return to sports is dependent on the patient and site of injury, but averages two weeks.